Located in the southwest corner of CR6 and CR19, in Washington Township. Burials were begun in the early 1840's. Oldest marker found is for Jacob H. Dills, who died Feb. 17, 1843 at age 13 years, 6 mos. and 13 days, a son of Morris and Margaret Dills.
Rows were copied from East to West and all rows from North to South. Cemetery was recopied, Aug. 4, 1984 and burials put into rows. This was updated on Sept. 30, 1988. There are 5 sections in the cemetery.
Maintained by the Zion Lutheran Church which is located on the east side of the road. Previous location of the church was beside the cemetery.