Located on the south side of County Road 16 and just west of County Road 13, southeast of Elkhart. A small church building was located at this site but was moved many years ago . This cemetery was copied July 18, 1981 by the Elkhart County Genealogical Society . The oldest stone found was for Rheuhamey DeCamp who died Sept 7, 1837, wife of Silas DeCamp, located in the East and divided by a roadway . All rows copied from north to south .
This cemetery was rechecked in July , 1987