Located on the southwest corner of County Roads 11 and County Road 38, by the Mennonite Frame Church, on the opposite side of the Brick Union Cemetery. Oldest marker found is that for Elmer Culp, son of J. H. & L. A. Culp, who died April 4, 1881.
Most of the early burials were made in the Mennonite-Brethren Cemetery, east of the church. The rows were copied from east to west with markers from north to south. First copied by the Elkhart County Genealogical Society, August 13, l977. This was updated on November 4, 1987.
This is the Yellow Creek Wisler Mennonite Church's cemetery
Also known as Wisler Cemetery, Old Yellow Creek Cemetery, Mennonite Brethren Cemetery