950 N. Main St.
Located 2 1/2 miles west of State Road 19 on County Road 50, just west of County Road 100, on south side of the road. Oldest grave seems to be for Andrew J. Wilson, son of S.A. & M., died September 24, 1842 at age 21 years, 10 months & 3 days, in Section 11. Believe that some of the burials in Section 11 were moved here from the Yoder Cemetery which was founded in Nappanee, Indiana.
Originally copied October 4, 1974. Rechecked and additions made in July of 1987. Rows copied from north to south and all rows are numbered from east to west.