Located 2 1/2 miles west of US 33 on County Road 30, then about 700 ft. north of the road on top of a knoll.
Rows were copied from the west side to the east and all rows from north to south. Believe those graves marked with field stones were burials made in the 1830 and 1840's with engraved stones used by early 1850's. Copied February of 1972 by Dean K. Garber.
Harrison Twp.Trustee in care of cemetery