Located at the southeast corner of County Roads 2 and 123, north of Bristol, Washington township. A church building was erected in the northwest corner of the cemetery. It was approximately 28 x40 in size. In April of 1884, plans were made to move the U.B. Church to the town of Bristol . (This may have been the first building and was replaced by another building.) Oldest grave there seems to be for Daniel Douglas, who died Feb. 24, 1851, at age of 43y 9m 20d .
This cemetery was copied by Reah McGaffey in 1970 and all names were put in alphabetical order. The stones were rechecked in 1986 and names were placed in their proper rows, making it easier to locate the individual graves. Copied in 1986 from west to east and rows north to south. All rows are not full. Sunken graves were found without markers. These may have been moved to other cemeteries and the graves not properly filled . The cemetery is about one acre in size.