Located on the east side of County Road 100, about 1/3 mile north of US 6, northwest of Nappanee, Indiana. Across the road from the Weldy Brick School House. It came into use in the 1850's. First copied in 1980 by Frank and Vicki Swartz along with Todd Scheets. It is copied starting in the northwest corner, with rows numbered towards the east. Each row copied from north to south. Entire cemetery was recheck and additional burials copied on September 9,1987.
Also known as Locke Township Cemetery