Cleveland township, Section 2
Located on the South side of Co. Rd 12 at the intersection of Co. Rd. 101 in Cleveland township. North of US 20 . The land was originally owned by G. Bryson. John Knee owned the land on the north side of the cemetery and seems to be the first buried in the cemetery,dying in 1861.The wood frame church was originally constructed at the west end in 1878.
Markers originally copied by Reah McGaffrey, Ann Klindinst, Cecil Langdoc and Virginia Fluke in summer of 1970.Rechecked and updated March 2, 1988.
Rows copied by starting at the east and all rows from north to south .