Located 2 1/2 miles northwest of Middlebury in York township, on CR 8 (Bristol Middlebury Road) near the junction of CR 35, on east side of road. Pleasant Valley Church of the Brethren was founded in 1867 and is a branch of the Rock Run Church which was founded in 1850. The Rock Run Church is a branch of the West Goshen Church of the Brethren .( German Baptist Church )
The oldest grave seems to be for Noah S. Blough, infant son of J. R. and C. H. Blough, who died Sept 2, 1867. This cemetery was copied by the Elkhart County Genealogical Society,
July 31, 1982. All stones were rechecked August 17,1987 .