Located on the northeast corner of CR15 and CR32, In Harrison Township. Founded on the John Rarick property. The frame church building was built in 1852, still standing at the southwest corner of the cemetery. This was also known as the Anderson Cemetery in 1891. There are empty spaces in the rows but do not appear to have any unmarked sunken graves. Many stones have eroded. Oldest marker found is for Daniel, son of J. Shriner, died Sept. 11, 1849, age 5 months and 3 days, in row 15. Originally copied July 27, 1974 and updated in November of 1987. Started at the west side, with all rows from north to south.