Located approximately 500 feet west of County Road 3, two miles north of Wakarusa, on the north bank of a township creek, which feeds into Baugo Creek. It was situated on a small rise of ground on the Isaac Morris property, who settled in Olive township in 1834. It is unknown how many people were buried in this family cemetery. All stones have been removed from the site and three stones can be found at the Paul Eby farm buildings and the other one on Eby property two farms farther north.
These stones were copied March 1, 1985.