Located on Indiana and Michigan State line road NW corner of Stateline Road and CR 33
Also known as State LIne Cemetery - Michigan maintains cemetery.
This cemetery was used by the Barker Street Mennonite Church which was located one half mile farther north on the East-West road. The cemetery was befun in early 1864 and the last burial was made in 1940. This was copied June 1, 1988, starting at the east side and all rows are copied from south to north.