400 James Street
Elkhart, Indiana 46514 United Sta
Rice Cemetery is the largest city cemetery in the city of Elkhart . The property on which it is located on was deeded to the city of Elkhart on 5 September 1908 by James Addison Rice.
The first burials in Rice Cemetery took place in 1913.
Rice Cemetery, now holds the Civil War Statue that once stood in town of Elkhart
The office of Rice Cemetery, also holds records for Gracelawn and Prairie Street Cemeteries.