Located on the west side of State Road 13, 4 1/2 miles north of Millersburg, Indiana behind the Clinton Brick Mennonite Church. This cemetery was begun by 1850, when the families were still meeting in each other's homes or at the small school houses. Oldest known grave is for David Garber, son of Jacob & Lucy Garber 1849-1850.
Markers were first copied in 1970. Started at the northeast corner, next to the church. Rows numbered from east to west and markers from north to south. Cemetery updated in June of 1987.