Located south of Middlebury, Indiana, east of State Road 13 on the south side of CR 24, at the tee with CR43. Each section was copied from west to east and all rows copied from north to south.
Oldest readable stone is for Nacoil Blough, d/o R. F. and M. E. Blough, died August 20, 1935, aged 2 yrs 7m and 2 days. A couple of other burials were also made here in the 1830's.
Stones were copied by the Elkhart County Genealogical Society on July 26, 1980,. Cemetery rechecked and updated May 17, 1988. Tool shed was removed in 1987.
N 41.63219 W 085.67750
Names, lot owners, sections and lot numbers were provided to us by the Sexton July, 2016