Located at the east edge of Middlebury, Ind, on E. Warren Street. The original cemetery is the old section on the north side of the road. It was begun soon after Middlebury Township was formed in March of 1834. The South cemetery was befun before the north side was expanded. Oldest marker found is for Stephen Remele who died in 1834, before he had completed his home. The town records give only the year of death and the lot number of burial. All sections were copied from East to West and all rows copied from South to North. Inscriptions copied November of 1988 by Dean K. Garber.