aka: Clinton Union and Union Chapel
Located just west of the northwest corner of County Roads 17 and 38, Section 24, Harrison township. George Inbody gave a small plot from his farm to be used for a burial ground. A small frame church building was erected at the west side of the cemetery. The oldest stone found is for Abraham and Esther Teter row 10, who both died Sept. 16, 1840. Rows numbered from west to east and all rows from north to south. First copied July 26, 1974 by Dean Garber and rechecked and updated Feb. 29, 1988.