CR 38 between CR 9 and CR 11, back on a lane .
Located on the old Jacob Y. Miller farm, on the east side of the lane just before arriving at the second set of farm buildings on this lane. This is on the north side of County Road 38, between County Roads 9 and 11. About 1880 Henry Hoke became the owner of the farm and it then became known as the Hoke Cemetery. About half of the markers are lying on the ground with several almost completely eroded. Rows are numbered from west to east and the graves numbered from south to north. First copied by Connie Ulery and Ethel Thews in the summer of 1970, members of the Elkhart County Genealogical Society. Oldest marker found is for John Miller who died June 11, 1856, father of Jacob Y. Miller. Cemetery rechecked, November 25, 1988.
Also known as Hoke Cemetery