Located 1/4 mile south of Jimtown, then west 1 mile, on the northeast corner of County Roads 1 and 24 in Baugo Township, Section 27. Inscriptions were copied in 1971 by the Elkhart County Genealogical Society. Started at the southeast corner and ended at the west boundary. All rows copied from south to north. Oldest grave found was for Maria, daughter of Seth and Nancy Thompson who died October 2, 1938 at age 19 yrs and 23 days.
On November 13, 1844, Joseph Noffsinger, for 6 cents, deeded 3 acres of the northeast quarter of his property to the three trustees, at that time of Baugo township, for a burying ground and to erect a church. A provision in the transer of the cemetery land to the township was that no charge should be made for burial lots there. The proper maintenance of the property is now being cared for by the township. The church that was erected on this property was of the Baptist faith. This building was destroyed by fire in 1931. This was not rebuilt at the time. Sometime in the 1970's another building was erected on the east side of this cemetery. Rechecked in 1983. Many graves are unmarked as early markers were damage and removed.
Approx 400 stones. Number of buial spaces 414 on 3 acres of land.