Located 1/2 mile north of Vistula, on County Road 35, or 2 miles north of State Road 120 on County Road 35 and south of the "T" intersection with the Stateline Road, on the east side of the road. (it was believed that this cemetery was started on the H. Hass farm.)
Oldest grave seems to be for Samuel Stroup, died in 1841. Stones were copied in October of 1977 and rechecked on June 1, 1988. Rows copied from north to south and rows numbered from east to west.
Maintained by the Washington township trustee.