CR 20 at West County Line Rd. South of railroad tracks
AKA: Church of the Brethren cemetery
Located on the west Elkhart County line , between Co. Rd. 20 and the railroad tracks, just south of US 33 at the east edge of Osceola in Baugo Township. Section 10-15. . Copied from west side to east side and all rows from south to north . The oldest marker is for Edmund Eller who died in 1831 , Sec 1 , row 8 .
Cemetery is maintained by St. Joseph County